Our house is located in Moustier-Sur-Sambre, between Namur and Charleroi. Close to the main motorways, it offers an ideal location for visiting Wallonia. For those who like walking, a path starts 200m from the accommodation and will allow you to walk to the wood of the Spy cave (Natura 2000 reserve, health trail, and remarkable historical site). The Sambre river ravel is about 2km away and will also give you access to many bicycle rides.
You will be staying in an old 19th century barn that was completely renovated in May 2017 and offers all modern comforts.
The accommodation is on three levels:
- Level 0 : Entrance and cloakroom;
- Level 1 : Living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room, toilet + outside terrace;
- Level 2 : bathroom, bedroom 1 (2 single beds), bedroom 2 (1 double bed or 2 single beds on request).
- Wifi – Internet (high débit)
- Television (Proximus TV – Netflix)
- Induction hobs
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Ground coffee machine
- Large terrace (4 armchairs and a coffee table)
- Barbecue (on request)
- Bedroom 1 : 1 double bed (180X200cm)
- Bedroom 2 : 2 single beds (90x200cm)
- Sofa bed : In the living room (180x200cm)
- Gas fire (imitation wood fire)
- Walks nearby
- 2 WC
- 1 shower
For the baby’s :
- Travel cot (on request)
- High chair
- Baby bath (on request)